Saturday, January 20, 2007

So, this is a blog.....

Who knows how long I'll keep this up, but hey,,,, I've surprised my self before. Like the time I called my own cellphone and got an answer. Split personalities can be fun.

About me. I'm an aspiring adult. At 46, I think I may be ready in about 15 years or so. Wish me luck on the progress. I was born with the fragrance of seaspray and still find the sound and smell of surf the most calming drug in the universe. I've participated in the raising and development of two young men who could not be more opposite if one of them walked on his hands 24/7........ ((hmmm,, that would explain why we went through so many pairs of gloves)). I've been married to my lifemate for almost 25 years and have known her for 33. Oddly enough, she hasn't yet run away. No account for good sense.

This blog is likely to be a jumble of random thoughts, history (mine, it's the only one that counts), reflection, and maybe some fiction. If you begin this journey with me, be warned. I sometime change direction without notice, I tend to walk away from things like this for long periods of time, and I'm colorblind,,, so don't expect an accurate description of autumn leaves.

Welcome. And thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment